Friday, October 29, 2010

Hope

  Standing on the shores of time,  oft i wonder flowing with the breeze of the hour
 where have the ships of the future set forth to,  where are these sails destined to.

 Looking at the endless horizons of hope, where hope rests like a cuddled child
where the drowning sun stands in idyllic beauty, faking the enchantenment of eternity
Do I need to hear of the stories untold, or the past unseen
do I trace the imageries of messianic beauty or let my senses exult

Let me go beyond the freedom of the free, where enchantenment lasts no more
the spirit evokes no memories,  where emptiness and nothingness are not the mastery of the idle  
Where the tree from my window tells me that I am a part of wisdom and that I have to run after it no longer
where love surrounds me and everything seems to be talking and passing a lot of radiance

Today I feel I should stretch my arms in happiness
and learn great lessons from the most simplistic things that I see around

...........................................................................................................................

Special thanks to Manisha for the last three lines and thus completing this never ending poem.

19/01/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment